Designer: Alessandro Mendini
Alessandro M. the king of the costume change!
"Alessandro M.", the corkscrew designed by Alessandro Mendini in 2003, is the object/creature that has brought to life unique characters over the years, in limited editions.
This iconic special version was created to remember the designer's exhibition called "Mondo Mendini", the artist's last project before he passed away at the beginning of 2019. The exhibition, held at the Groninger Museum, celebrates an important anniversary of this extraordinary contemporary art
- Corkscrew in thermoplastic resin and chrome-plated zamak
- Special limited edition designed for collectors
- Decorated with decal
- Practical and easy to use. To operate, place the corkscrew on the neck of the bottle, and turn Alexander M's head clockwise until the cork is completely extracted. To remove the cork from the corkscrew, simply turn the head anticlockwise
- The creature/object is a self-portrait of its creator
- A special edition for Alessandro Mendini's fans
- For expert sommeliers but also a perfect item to bring a smile to any home
- The perfect gift for yourself or a loved one
AM23 29 Alessandro M. - Groningen Corkscrew in thermoplastic resin and chrome-plated zamak. Limited edition 2019.
Dimensions: Ø cm 6 – H cm 21
L 6cm W 6cm H 21cm