Designer: Giulio Iacchetti
Caffa, Double wall travel mug
From the genius that is Giulio Iacchetti comes "Caffa", the travel mug designed to respond to the dynamism of modern life. Caffa is a stainless steel thermal carafe that perfectly maintains the temperature of the drink inside, hot or cold, so you can enjoy it in the office or on the go around the city.
Caffa, the name chosen by Iacchetti for this travel mug, is the Italian name for the province of Kaffa, in south-western Ethiopia: an area covered with tropical forests and savannah, where the temperate climate and the fertility of the soil favour a variety of crops, including coffee, which actually takes its name from this region.
- The stainless steel double wall creates a vacuum layer, for optimum insulation: the temperature of the drink inside will not be felt from the outside. Caffa maintains the temperature of your drink for 6 hours if hot, and for 12 hours if cold.
- The polypropylene cap with hermetic silicone seal ensures the travel mug is spill-proof, for maximum safety when transporting drinks. Non-slip rubber base.
- Easy to use, simply unscrew the lid to refill the cap. To consume your beverage, open the upper part of the cap which locks at 180° to ensure it remains open while you drink.
- A special cover, integrated within the lid, ensures that the section that comes into contact with the mouth is protected.
- The travel mug can be washed in the dishwasher taking care to separate the cap from the body of the cup.
- Eco-friendly, the ideal replacement for those disposable cups.
L 9.5cm W 9cm H 17cm