We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Afterpay and Paypal for purchases from our website via a secure online facility. If a credit card is declined at the time an order is placed on our website, that order will not be forwarded to us for further processing. Payment must be cleared prior to shipping of goods.
From time to time, some goods may be out of stock or are unavailable and we may not be able to fulfil all or part of your order. If this happens, we will refund you the price paid for the Goods impacted.
Please note that we do not store credit card details. Registered customers will be required to re-enter those details for each new transaction.
In some instances, we may require further verification of information for a credit card to be used for payment. If so, our staff member will contact you. Examples of when this may occur include: multiple unsuccessful credit card charge attempts for an order, a delivery address that is unable to be verified, and orders that include high-value items.
If we cannot reach you about your order using the contact details you provided in the order, after having made reasonable attempts to contact you, we will cancel your order and refund any money paid.
Title to goods passes upon the goods being despatched from Georg Jensen’s facilities.
What is Afterpay?
Afterpay offers simple and affordable instalment plans for online and in-store shoppers. The payment platform allows you to purchase in four equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. For example, if you purchase an item for $200, you pay 4 instalments of $50. There is no additional cost to use Afterpay so long as you pay on time. All of your payments are interest-free and you will receive your order straight away.
Afterpay offers instalment plans for online shoppers.
Buy what you want today, pay for it in four instalments, interest-free.
- At checkout, select Afterpay as your payment method. Use your own existing payment card. You just need to be over 18 years of age and be a resident of Australia.
- Simply follow the instructions and complete your checkout - No complicated application forms. Afterpay’s proprietary platform makes it quick and easy to get approved and keep shopping.
- Pay for your purchase over 4 simple instalments, due every 2 weeks. Afterpay makes it simple to pay when it suits you best.
- To have a debit or credit card
- Be over 18 years of age
- Be a resident of Australia
Late fees and additional eligibility criteria apply. For complete terms, visit Afterpay’s website.